Thursday, January 8, 2009

Floating Feelings ..

I wish I could swim in space, take a step closer towards the bright stars, have a chance to see more ones with different colors. Swim more till I dive between the shining ones and discover my way through... To have a chance to see other worlds, breath other air, and speak other languages... I want to love more people, and more creatures... to swim without feeling tired, and if I do, then I would surely have some rest till I find you, and take you to the places i've been to by my own... to show you the heart I drew with my name there, but yours missing... And have a chance to finally hold you hands and swim together, between the bubbles, from one to another, with our hearts packed together... In a place where we need no watches to tell us the time, and no worries to take away our smile... In a place high above, far from this land, but I can feel it as if I could see it... even though my imagination is uncomparable to the real place, but simply attached to this only real dream... Just hold on, wait for me, for thou I am on my way... Just pray for me to be from the ones covered by God's Mercy...

1 comment:

Amar said...

I want to go to a place where I am nothing and everything, that exists between here and nowhere.-- Beautiful.